- Two hostels function in the campus for boys and girls creating a 'home
away from home' experience. Our hostels' facilities include reading
rooms, computer and recreation avenues, providing an ambience of
staying experience. The hostel is managed by a committee consisting of:
- Dy. Warden
- Asst. Warden
- Residential Tutors
- Mess Representatives
- Uninterrupted power supply with generator facility thru 125 KVA in Boys
Hostel and an exclusive 82.5 KVA power generator for the Women's Hostel.
- Uninterrupted water supply.
- Spacious rooms with sufficient lighting, fan and furniture facility.
- Residential tutors stay with the students.
- Special coaching is given for slow learners.
- Library and reading room.
- LCD Television Room.
- Telecommunication through landline and intercom.
- Nutritious food served in two dining halls with a combined capacity of
400 in the Boys Hostel and 250 in the Ladies Hostel.
- Automated modern kitchen with steam Boilers, Cold room, Automatic
Chapatti maker, Automatic Dosa Maker, Vegetable cutter, Deep freezer,
Flour kneader, Tilting grinders and Dish washers etc.
- Safe drinking water through water purifiers.
- Four × 1000 Litres per day solar water heaters for bathing purpose in
both the Hostels.