Continuing Education Centre
- Continuing Education Centre was established during 1992 under the
Canada-India Institutional Cooperation Project.
- Offers a wide range of short-term programs in Engineering & Technology to
cater the needs of the industry and community.
- The "Tailor – Made" programmes aims to create interest, awareness and
satisfaction among the participants.
- Certificates awarded by the State Project Co-ordination Unit, Directorate of
Technical Education, Government of Tamilnadu.
- 90000+ candidates benefitted so far.
- AICTE approved Skill Knowledge Provider(SKP) to offer practical training to
the Vocational Diploma Programmes in Software Development and Product &