The Alumni Association was established in the year 1983 to link the Alumni directly with their Alma Mater. The past students gather on Third Saturday of February every year to maintain the updated and current information of the alumni, to encourage and promote close relations between the institution and among the alumni themselves. It also allows the alumni to acknowledge their gratitude to their institutions. Our institution honours the distinguished Alumni every year during the Annual Day Celebrations.
Objectives of the Association
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College Alumni Association shall be an authorized platform for the out gone students of Thiagarajar Polytechnic College, Salem.
- The Association shall collect all the data of alumni and maintain their career development.
- The main aim of the association is to utilize technical knowledge of the alumni and impart training to the students by the way of guest lectures, seminars, in-plant training and assistance in placements etc.
- The subscription fee and donation from members and publics shall be utilized for the purpose of scholarship and financial assistance to the current students and staff of the Thiagarajar Polytechnic College, Salem.
- The association shall conduct executive council meeting and annual general body meeting with approved agenda from Principal and Patron every year.