- The Alumni Association was established in the year 1983 to link the
Alumni directly with their Alma Mater. The past students gather on Third
Saturday of February every year to maintain the updated and current
information of the alumni, to encourage and promote close relations
between the institution and among the alumni themselves. It also allows
the alumni to acknowledge their gratitude to their institutions.
Our institution honours the distinguished Alumni every year during the
Annual Day Celebrations.
Objectives of the Association
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College Alumni Association shall be an
authorized platform for the out gone students of Thiagarajar Polytechnic
- The Association shall collect all the data of alumni and maintain their
- The main aim of the association is to utilize technical knowledge of the
alumni and impart training to the students by the way of guest lectures,
seminars, in-plant training and assistance in placements etc.
- The subscription fee and donation from members and publics shall be
utilized for the purpose of scholarship and financial assistance to the
current students and staff of the Thiagarajar Polytechnic College,
- The association shall conduct executive council meeting and annual
general body meeting with approved agenda from Principal and Patron