Indian Knowledge Systems
To promote interdisciplinary research on traditional Indian Knowledge Systems towards holistic development of stakeholders for their physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
- To create a database of experts involved in the different fields of Indian Knowledge System
- To promote projects to address the societal challenges faced today in the areas such Health , Literacy ,Santation & Hygiene , Entrepreneurship , legal awareness and self defence
- To provide financial support for seminars, workshops , innovative projects ,patents and research activities
- To publish biannual newsletters for the activities organized under IKS Cell
- To implement the indigenous knowledge systems for Water Management , Solid Waste Management and Energy Management towards smart & Green Campus
- To include Ethics , Human Values ,Life Skills , Yoga & Meditation in the curriculum to promote youth empowerment through IKS