Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC)
The Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC) has been established in this institution in June 2003 with an initial grant of Rs. 9.00 lakhs from the AICTE, New Delhi.
Some of the main objectives of the Cell are:
- Promote testing and consultancy services
- Enhance the placement of students in industries
- Conduct industrial study tour programmes for students
- Organize industrial training to students
- Conduct industrial exhibitions
- Organize Training programmes for industrial personnel in the institute
- Conduct technical Lectures on latest technological growth by industry personnel
- Evaluate the student's project work by industry personnel
- Develop curriculum as per industry's needs
||R.Chandrasekaran, HOD/Textile Tech.
||S.Janarthanan, Lecturer(Sel.Gr.)/Textile Tech.