Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Producing successful entrepreneurs imbibed with leadership qualities using innovative and ethical business practices to make global impact.
- Create an environment for self-employment and entrepreneurship development through formal and non-formal programmes.
- Introduce the concept of entrepreneurship in curricula at diploma and degree levels.
- Develop management personnel at appropriate levels for the non-corporate and unorganized sectors like education, rural development, small-scale industry etc.
- Utilize the infrastructure facilities and technically trained manpower for the development of non-corporate and unorganized sectors.
- Promote employment opportunities.
||N.Balaji Vishwanathan, Lecturer/Mechanical