An Internationally Accredited Institution in Technical Education by 2020
- To offer diploma and post diploma programmes and part-time courses according to the exact need of industry, business and community.
- To encourage the development of healthy personality and character of our students and make them technically competent.
- To develop our staff through training in all areas including management and pedagogy.
- To meet the human resource needs of industry and business through continuing education programs using flexible modes of delivery.
- To strengthen our links with industry and the community through testing, counseling, career development, placement and extension services.
- To make use of state of the art equipment, qualified and trained faculty and excellent infrastructure facilities and to promote excellence and quality in all that we do.
- To respond to the needs and concerns of the community including the environment and women.
- To establish partnership with overseas organizations for mutual development to maintain our repuration as a world-class institution.
Thiagarajar Polytechnic College endeavours ever to
- Develop technically competent students capable of facing the ever changing challenges of the industry.
- Upgrade continuously the competence of the faculty through training in the latest in subject contents, pedagogy and management skills.
- Enhance infrastructure facilities in order to be an institution of international repute.